Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Challenge #102 - Anything Goes

It is the start of a new challenge over on the Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog, with the theme as always 'Anything Goes'. 

I'm a bit of a Jennifer McGuire fan on YouTube and recently found her video on alcohol ink backgrounds (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgDLKkLGABQ).
Well I just had to try this!
I already had a card design in mind and was looking for a fun, bright background - this was perfect.


I used Tim Holtz 'watermelon' and 'sailboat blue' alcohol inks with some 'snow cap' fixative for this card. I love how bright the background turned out.
I used white cardstock and Whimsy Stamps Funky Christmas Tree die. I added some white stickles to the star on the top (although it didn't photograph well!)
The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps In My Backyard clear stamp set (retired).


Thanks for looking.

For more inspiration from the design team, and to enter the challenge, please check out the Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you joining in our challenge this month. 

I can't wait to see what you create.

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment