Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

MFT Sketch #365

I just adore these Bitty Bear stamps from My Favorite Things - there are endless possibilities. I used this week's My Favorite Things sketch #365 for inspiration to make this fun birthday card for my daughter's friend (my daughter chose all the elements - I just colored it and put it together!)

I stamped the bitty bears and extra presents and cupcakes, and then colored them in with my prismacolor pencils and zig markers. I fussy cut them out.
I created the background grid using the smallest of the Double Stitched Square STAX dies (now retired).
I used the Because You stamp and die set for the sentiment and banner.
I popped a couple of the presents up on pop dots for a little dimension.

 

I'm too late to enter this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #365:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment