Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Brads

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Brads'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The clear stamp set I chose this week is from Whimsy Stamps new release and is called 'Hugs Bunny'. Lots of cute images and sentiments in this set.



I decided to do a plain and simple card with a couple of pops of color. I chose blue and green to mimic the sky and grass in a loose way!

I stamped the image and colored it in very simply using my prismacolor pencils - coordinating the green scarf with the grass. I used my ScanNCut to cut it out.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set to cut out the blue frame and flipped the inside piece of paper over to reveal the coordinating pattern on the back. The colored papers are from Doodlebug's gingham-linen rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pad.

I used the same paper to cut out the grassy border using MFT's Grassy Edges die-namic.

The colored cardstock was cut into strips and the edges rounded to place behind the main panel for extra color and interest on the card.

I stamped the sentiment from the same 'Hugs Bunny' stamp set and hand cut the banner shape. I added a simple brad and popped the sentiment strip up on pop dots.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting



 hugs bunny display.jpeg  *NEW Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set 

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great. The image is cute and the limited number of colours really is eyecatching.
    GG

    ReplyDelete