Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

MFT Olympics Event #4 & the Birthday Project

So this has GOT to be one of the most stressful things I have done in a long time!! Event #4 of the MFT 2018 Creative Olympics was Speed Cardmaking!!!


We had 20 minutes to create a card. Easy I thought - until I realized I should probably have done without images and saved myself the time of coloring!!!
Anyhow, I copied a card a had made a few months back for another design team which made it a little easier.



I love the MFT Blueprint die-namics. They make designing and putting together a card so much easier! I used Die-namics Blueprint #27 & Die-namics Blueprint #29 for this card.

The hardest part for me was choosing the papers and color combo! I knew I wanted to use the new Birthday Chicks stamp set, and I love the yellow/grey color combo. A little pop of red just brightened the card up too. I colored the images with my prismacolor pencils.

The papers are from MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 paper pad and Country Flair Plaid 6x6 paper pad. The chicks hats and balloon are paper pieced, and then popped up on some foam dots. The sentiment is stamped from the same Birthday Chicks stamp set.

 


 





Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment