Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Love

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Love'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The image I chose this month is from Whimsy Stamps called 
'Stuck on you Cactus'.


I wanted the image and sentiment to be separate, so I cut the rubber stamp into 2 pieces.
I colored the image using prismacolor pencils and then used my scan'n'cut to cut it out. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the white cardstock, colored it in and then used the Whimsy Stamps Hand stitched Nested Rectangles die to cut out the panel.
I used a variety of papers from Echo Park to keep with the color theme, and finished the card with a few enamel dots from the Whimsy Stamps Summer Breeze collection.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

Stuck on You Cactus display.jpeg Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment