Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

Whimsy Stamps December Digital Release

Welcome to December's release of Digital Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store
All of the new digital stamps are now available in the Whimsy Store!

And don't forget about the Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - revealed on the 7th of the month - and free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!


I used this adorable digital image from Crissy Armstrong - Penguin Carollers

I just can't get enough of Crissy's penguins!


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
The sentiment is from the Christmas Glory Greetings digital set, printed onto patterned paper.
The wreath on the door was made using the Christmas Branches die set, and Christmas Cheer enamel dots.
I made the door and background using papers from Simple Stories 'Handmade Holiday' collection.

 

 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. Kerys, this is so cute! I love the colours you used for their hats. That green and red is lush! Gorgeous card hun, all the details are just delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete