Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

MFT Sketch #362 & Color challenge #82

It's been a while since I had the time to join in with My Favorite Things sketch or color challenges. I managed to get some time today to make a simple Christmas card completing both challenges!!!


I used the Polar Bear Pals stamp set to stamps the bears and colored them with my prismacolor pencils and zig color brush markers, matching the colors to the color challenge. I then fussy cut them out and popped them up on foam dots.
I cut out the circles from the white cardstock background and added the striped papers from MFT's Painted Prints Citrus 6x6 paper pack (using the cornflour and blu raspberry colors) behind.
The sentiment was stamped from the Bitty Bears stamp set, onto MFT's Country Flair Plaid 6x6 paper pad coral crush paper.
The background was then put onto a lemon chiffon colored card base.



I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #362:




Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x




1 comment: