Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Whimsy Stamps June Clear & Rubber Stamp Release

Welcome to June's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!


 

I used this super cute stamp from Lee Holland 'Puppy and Present'.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I stamped the dotted background using the 'polka dot fun' clear stamp set and an ombre ink pad from recollections. I love the ombre ink pads as it does all the blending for you!!
The sentiment is also from the 'polka dot fun' set, which I then cut out using the banner die from the 'Many Thanks card builder' set.
I then mounted it all on some paper from echo park - 'popping' the
 image up on pop dots.

 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment