Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Whimsy Stamps February Rubber Stamp Release

Welcome to Day 1 of February's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!


I used this super cute image called 'Frog Friend' by Crissy Armstrong.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I thought this image really needed to be in a 'scene' on the card, and so I used 'April Showers' digital paper for the sky background, 'Fresh Rose' digital paper for the tree stump, and green papers from my stash.
The sentiment comes from the 'friendship' digital sentiments, the enamel dots were from the 'It's a party!' collection and of course some twine from my stash.










You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: