Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Kiddies and Babies

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Kiddies and Babies'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

It is the end of long course season for my kids swim team, 
so I made thank you cards for all of the coaches.

This image is from Sassy Cheryl stamps -  'Swimming makes you free'.
I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, in the team colors.



I used some papers from my stash, and colored enamel dots with sharpie to make them black. 
The sentiment is from Desert Diva's blog.

The second card uses an image from Saturated Canary - 'Swimmer'.
Again, I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, in the team colors.


The papers are from my stash, a little bling and stick on alphas.
I added a little stitching for more interest.

The last coaches card uses another image from Sassy Cheryl Stamps - 'Water is my Home'.
This was for the male coach , colored with my prismacolor pencils.


I used Echo Park papers, along with some from my stash, a few brads and baker's twine.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi's, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! These are really adorable images!! Such fabulous coloring and I love how each design is so different!! Beautiful job on all of them! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete