Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy - challenge #39

This week's sketch over on the Let's Get Sketchy blog:
 Here is my take on the sketch:
I used My Mind's Eye 'quite contrary' papers. This was a challenge I completed last month at the ScrapbookSteals.com retreat in Salt Lake City - sorry I couldn't show you before now! The awesome KC came over from MME with a challenge - choose 4 papers and 4 embellishments to create a page - he then gave us UNDER an hour to complete it!!! It was such a blast though :-)

For more great DT inspiration and to join in the challenge, head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog.
Hope to see you there! 
Happy scrapping :-)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely job! Love the gorgeous products you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page. And I'd forgotten what he gave us to use, glad someone knew what was up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, love what you did with those papers and that photo is perfect, you did a great job with it in an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peeeerfect take on the sketch Kerys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout in 1 hour! Hey, is that my lucky 8 punch I spy? Love it!

    ReplyDelete